When you’re looking for a new home, the company you keep can make a difference. With John Brown, you’ll find a knowledgeable, reliable, trustworthy professional who knows his way around the city. Since 1989, John’s knowledge and innovative marketing ideas, combined with an honest and straight-forward sales approach, have consistently placed him in the top 1/2% of all Realtors nationwide*. As a long-time resident of Philadelphia, John enjoys playing Ambassador to the City of Brotherly Love and he knows how to make William Penn’s “Greene Countrie Towne” work best for his clients. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a seasoned homeowner, John is a Realtor who will take time to talk to, listen to, and understand your wants, needs, and dreams. This is one of the most important ingredients in the process of finding you the perfect place to make your own home and this investment in you will ultimately pay off in saving you valuable time, as well as money.
In the late 90′s, John obtained a broker’s license and decided to remain with the Fox & Roach Realtors franchise, where he created a team of Agents that is now My Philly Nest. In the summer of 2018, My Philly Nest teamed up with Compass in pursuit of elevating the client experience. John is well experienced in both Seller and Buyer Agency, with thousands of successful transactions during a long and happy career. In addition to listing and selling homes here in Philadelphia, John is also a Landlord and brings a fair amount of knowledge and experience on that front as well. He has renovated properties and has been involved in new construction, thus providing a broad knowledge of housing styles and construction to his clients.
• Montclair State College, BA
• Temple University - Real Estate Institute
• Pennsylvania Licensed “Sales Associate” since 1989
• Pennsylvania Licensed “Associate-Broker” since 2000
• Ranked amongst the top 1/2% of all Realtors nationwide!*
• Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors “Diamond Certificate” Award recipient.
• Experienced in both Seller and Buyer Agency with over thousands of closed transactions!
• Experienced in both existing and new construction property.
Professional and Community Affiliations
• National Association of Realtors (NAR) member
• Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR) member
• Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors (GPAR) member
• Washington Square West Civic Association
• Friends of Kahn Park
• Queen Village Neighborhood Association
• Fire Island Pines Property Owner’s Association (FIPPOA)
*According to BHHS Real Estate Affiliates statistics