Email: [email protected]
When you’re looking for a new home, the company you keep can make a difference. With John Brown you’ll find a knowledgeable, reliable, trustworthy professional who knows his way around the city. Since 1989, John’s knowledge and innovative marketing ideas, combined with an honest and straight-forward sales approach, have consistently placed him in the top 1% of all Realtors nationwide*. As a long-time resident of Philadelphia, John enjoys playing Ambassador to the City of Brotherly Love and he knows how to make William Penn’s “Greene Countrie Towne” work best for his clients. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a seasoned home owner, he is a Realtor who will take time to talk to, listen to, and understand your wants, needs, and dreams. This is one of the most important ingredients in the process of finding you the perfect place to make your own home and this investment in you will ultimately pay off in saving you valuable time, as well as money.
In the late 90′s John obtained a broker’s license and decided to remain with the Fox & Roach Realtors franchise. where he created a team of Agents that is now MyPhillyNest at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox and Roach Realtors – Society Hill. MyPhillyNest is one of the top producing teams in their office and have ranked as high at 85 nationally, among all sales teams in the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services brokerages. John is well experienced in both Seller and Buyer Agency, with thousands of successful transactions during a long and happy career. In additional to listing and selling homes here in Philadelphia, he is also a landlord and brings a fair amount of knowledge and experience on that front as well. He has renovated properties and has been involved in new construction, thus providing a broad knowledge of housing styles and construction to his clients.
• Pennsylvania Licensed “Sales Associate” since 1989
• Pennsylvania Licensed “Associate-Broker” since 2000
• Ranked amongst the top 1/2% of all Realtors nationwide!*
• Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors “Diamond Certificate” Award recipient.
• Experienced in both Seller and Buyer Agency with over thousands of closed transactions!
• Experienced in both existing and new construction property.
Professional and Community Affiliations
• National Association of Realtors (NAR) member
• Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR) member
• Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors (GPAR) member
• Washington Square West Civic Association member
• Friends of Kahn Park member
• Queen Village Neighborhood Association member
*According to BHHS Real Estate Affiliates statistics