Philadelphia native Sean Kaplan fuses a love for helping people with his passion for the city in every real estate engagement. Helping clients navigate one of the biggest transactions of their lives is a hugely rewarding responsibility, and one that he takes very seriously.
Naturally outgoing with a seemingly endless well of patience, clients rave about Sean's responsiveness and ability to keep his cool no matter the challenge. His lifelong tenure in Philadelphia means he's well-versed in the subtleties of each neighborhood, while 14 years' experience in real estate make him an informed, confident guide through the intricacies of buying and selling. A proud member of the top-producing My Philly Nest team with a total devotion to client service, Sean ushers clients through each step, attending to even the smallest details with an attitude that says there's nothing that's above or beyond the scope of work.
Sean grew up on the Main Line and is a longtime resident of Queen Village. He and his husband, Joe, love their neighborhood's "small town in the big city" vibe, and they take great pride in knowing all of their neighbors by name. In their free time, they love to work out, travel and explore the city with their dog Hazel in tow.
• Pennsylvania Licensed Sales Associate
• Ranked amongst the top 1/2% of all Realtors nationwide!
• Chairman’s Circle Diamond Award – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
• Sales of Condominiums and Townhouses and New Construction
• Sales of Investment/Commercial Properties
• The Shipley School
• The University of Pennsylvania
• Temple University Real Estate Institute
Professional and Community Affiliations
• National Association of Realtors (NAR) member
• Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR) member
• Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors (GPAR) member
• Friend of the Red Cross
• Friend of the Philadelphia Museum of Art
• Member of the Queen Village Neighborhood Association